The Malči Belič Youth Care Center
We are godmothers to several young children and teenagers:
- we pay them monthly pocket money,
- we assist and help them with schoolwork,
- we visit them and attend the events organized by the Center,
- we bring them Christmas presents,
- each year we buy the Christmas cards made by them,
- we sponsor cinema, theater and ballet performances for the whole group in which our godchildren live in the Center,
- we organise their birthday parties,
- we organised therapies carried out by a doctor and her two trained dogs,
- we have donated a computer and two monitors,
- we have donated a lot of office supplies, computers, printer and monitors.
»A Sparkle in children's eyes« - campaign of the newspaper Nedeljski Dnevnik
- financial assistance to a family for their children's education,
- financial assistance to another family for their children's education and for the purchase of a stove,
- financial assistance to rearrange an apartment for the family with their disabled child,
- financial assistance to a family for mending the roof,
- urgent financial assistance to few families for the purchase of provisions,
- monthly financial assistance to a family from Kočevska Reka for the purchase of napkins and food as well as for the purchase of a washing machine,
- donation to a boy from a foster family for a summer camping and a two-day-trip,
- donation of an used computer and printer to a family with their son who is a student,
- donation of an used computer, a new computer table and a chair to a family with two children in the elementary school. Our member pays monthly cost for the internet.to the family. We contributed clothes for the children and gave them food and the other provisions collected by Rotaract Club Ljubljana. We gave them monthly financial contribution for the children's needs and for their activities,
- payment of overdue bills for five socially distressed families,
- contribution of funding to young socially distressed families and donated to parents and children the necessities for home, school and free time,
- donation for the purchase of one household appliance to a family having sufferred from floods.
Red Cross Maribor
- contribution for the purchase of a bed and a physiotherapy to a family with a disabled child.
Crisis Center for Children »Palčica«
- our member donated an used pram to the Center and our Club donated funds to buy a new pram.
- contribution for the purchase of an adapted vehicle for transport of a disabled child.
Red Cross Metlika
- donation to a girl who has cerebral paralysis and needs an elevator,
- donation of an adjusted toilet to a boy born without arms.
Red Cross Kočevje
- financial contribution to a family for the costs of school meals.
Association of Friends of Youth Moste Polje
- contribution to their Free Learning Assistance and Holidays for Children projects.
The Governemental Office for Refugees and Immigrants
- donation of presents, toys, layettes for babies to the Refugee Camp in Kozina.
Social Care Institution »Prizma Ponikve«
- donation for the purchase of a vehicle for disabled persons living in the units.
- contribution for the implementation of three workshops in schools relating to the prevention of trafficking in human beings.
The City Museum of Ljubljana
- donation to the Museum on the occasion of the opening of the permanent exhibition “The Faces of Ljubljana” for the production of a wooden model of the famous Kosler manor house, a significant baroque building in Ljubljana,
- donation to the permanent exhibition of the Museum for the purchase of the camera used by our great impressionist painter Rihard Jakopič.
- financial assistance to provide a prenatal ultrasound device for the Ljubljana Maternity Hospital,
- financial assistance to a family with eight young children,
- donation of books to children from the kindergarten Ana Ziherl in Ljubljana, who have made nice drawings which, with a little help of a designer, evolved into beautiful postcards. The cards were sold and the money was used for the project »Children for Children«. Part of the collected money was given to a family with seven children,
- a successful fashion show; the collected money was donated to a family with a disabled child,
- a piano donated to our club by Mr. Andrej Šegš was given to a family with three talented children,
- financial donation to a family with five children for the purchase of children’s room furniture,
- financial assistance to a solo singing student for studying abroad,
- the sale of clothing in the bazaar in the Festival Hall in Bled at Christmas time,
- Mc Donald’s donated coupons for free meals to parents coming from the other places to visit their sick children in hospitals in Ljubljana,
- donation of a laser printer to the Paediatric clinic in Ljubljana,
- donation to the school in Spodnja Šiška for rearrangement of the sports grounds,
- financial assistance to a family struck by the floods,
- gained a donation sponsored by the company Talum that was given to the family of a 9-year-old disabled boy,
- purchase of a washing machine and coupons for the purchase of provisions for a young single mother and her daughter,
- through »Karitas« we gave funds to mitigate the storm effects in Kamnik,
- contribution to a music quintet for the purchase of an instrument,
- contribution to cover the rent costs for a refugee from Iran,
- organization of the bazaar of products that we have made by ourselves,
- financial assistance to an outdoor school for a student of the Elementary School Poljane,
- contribution of funds to the young people from the Residental Comunity Črnuška gmajna,
- contribution to the foundation for a boy from a socially distressed family,
- through the Counceling Center we donated to a socially distressed family from Ljubljana,
- cooperation with Rotaract club Ljubljana in the framework of their humanitarian activities.